To Pawn or Not to Pawn: Let us tell you our ways.
If you’ve been doing double takes at the gas pump, grocery store, and your bank account, you’re not alone. Luckily, we have a solution to help ease the inflation squeeze that we’ve all been feeling lately.
When you need some extra cash, consider pawning an item of value that you’re not currently using for immediate cash.
Perks of Pawning
- Absolutely no credit check. Good credit, bad credit, no credit- it doesn’t matter because, with a pawn loan, you’re not opening a line of credit or incurring more debt.
- Get cash without parting with your stuff. Selling your items of value may be the first thing that pops into your head when you need quick cash. But there’s no reason why you should have to part with that treasured piece of jewelry, favorite NFL jersey, or much-needed snowblower. When you pawn it, you’re using your item as collateral for a loan. Sounds great, right?
- Trusted and confidential. You can trust American Jewelry and Loan to provide you with the cash you need while keeping your item safe in a secure storage area. Remember there’s no credit check to pawn, so nothing will appear on your credit report. It’s completely private.
Here’s How it Works
- Bring in an item of value.
- Get an offer for a loan based on the market value of the item.
- The market value is the value of the item today, not the price paid when it was new.
- Tip: Not sure what the market value of your items is, but you need a specific amount of money. Consider bringing in a few items. There’s no limit to the number of items you can put into pawn to get you the cash you need!
- Accept the pawn offer and get cash in minutes.
- Your loan will be for 90 days and include a 3% interest rate and a $3 monthly secure storage fee.
- Keep your ticket!
- Not only is your pawn ticket your receipt, but it also summarizes the terms of your loan including fees, item description, and more.
- Tip: Snap a pic with your phone so you know you have it!
Get Started with High-Paying Pawns
Great items to pawn are those with high value and items you currently aren’t using.
- Electronics: SmartTVs and gaming consoles.
- Jewelry: Gold, sterling silver, and diamonds.
- Luxury handbags: Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Chanel, and more.
- Tools: Name brands like Milwaukee, DeWalt, Craftsman, and more.
- Outdoor Equipment & Recreation:
- Pawn in the Summer: Snowblowers, Snowmobiles, and more.
- Pawn in the Winter: Lawnmower, Boats, and RVs
Interested in learning more? Check This Out >