Bring your stuff. Make quick cash.
Need some quick cash? Get a pawn loan using an item of value to secure the loan. There are many great benefits to a pawn loan, including:
- Quick, easy, and confidential way to borrow money.
- A great alternative to traditional banks.
- No credit check or impact to your credit.
- Low-interest rate and storage fee.
- Items can be pawned again providing customers with cash whenever they need it.
Want to get started? Here’s how it works:
Getting a Pawn Loan
Get an offer
We’ll offer you a loan based on the market value of the item for 90 days. Market value is the current value the item could be sold for today (not the original price paid for the item). The loan will include a 3% monthly interest rate and a $3 monthly secure storage fee.
Get cash in minutes.
Keep your pawn ticket
Not only is it the receipt for your item, but it also summarizes the terms of your loan, including fees, item
descriptions, and more. Here’s an idea: Snap a pic with your phone, so you know you have it.
Pawn with confidence
- Trust in our 48 years of experience serving the
- American Jewelry and Loan follows all federal,
state, and local laws and regulations. Learn more.
- On average, more than 80% of all customers return to reclaim their items, according to the National