Finding High-Value Pawn Items
We all need some extra cash every once in a while.
And while some high-value items immediately come to mind (gold, jewelry, electronic), you may be surprised to find that you may have other items perfect for pawn.
Join us in a scavenger hunt to find value in unlikely items!
The ‘70s are full of groovy items!
This decade gave us tie-dye, Star Wars, high-waisted pants, roller-skating.
Wait a minute…
It’s time to check the closet and basement because your vintage items (50 years old or more) may be worth big money! These items are perfect for pawn. Start looking for:
- Original Tupperware
- Magazines and cookbooks
Brush with Fame?
Did you go to high school with a famous athlete or celebrity and have a yearbook with their signature? Take a stroll down memory lane too. (Bonus: pre-hashtags and texting). Did your yearbook have any of these? ASS: always stay sweet, KIT: keep in touch, or LYLAS: love ya like a sis.
- Kristen Bell: Shrine Catholic High School, Royal Oak
- Jack White & Diana Ross: Cass Tech High School, Detroit
- Eminem: Lincoln High School, Warren
- Jalen Rose: Southwestern High School, Detroit
‘90s Toys. Shockingly Valuable
When toys are in great condition they can be worth great money. Time to raid the toybox!
- Retired American Girl dolls (Molly and Samantha, for example)
- Original Harry Potter books
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards
- Board Games: Mall Madness, ‘90s Trivial Pursuit, and more
Disney never goes out of style, but there are a few things that continue to grow in value.
- Vintage Disney World or Disneyland park maps
- Trading pins
- Original Buzz and Woody toys
Ready, set, go!
Start your scavenger hunt by looking around your house for valuable items you never knew you had.
Then, visit American Jewelry and Loan and pawn for instant cash!